So it seems as though a wonderful young lady by the name of Aakansha over at a site called “Brooding in the Tepid Dusk” has nominated me for a very interesting award. If you ever want to spend some time with the youngest 200-year-old wise woman I’ve ever had the privilege of meeting, then this is the site you should visit. Now I know some of you out there must be saying, “But I thought you didn’t accept awards?”. Well that’s not exactly true. I have in the past been a very happy recipient of two different awards, and I only stopped accepting nominations when I started getting so many that it became a problem keeping up with my regular writing. As I’m sure you all know, December can be a real hectic month for awards, and unlike some of you who type LXXX words a minute, those of us who hunt and peck can easily get overwhelmed. Lol. Besides which, this award has another great bonus attached to it. There is no compulsory article that must be written upon acceptance. In fact, everything you need to know, is explained in the little chart below:
And that’s all there is to it, except of course for my nominations, of which there may be 15 or less, and which certainly will be in no order of preference. For any of you out there who I don’t managed to fit into this list, please remember that I follow approximately 150 blogs and I think you’re all pretty wonderful, so there’s no way I can get you all into here. So if not today, hopefully another time. Also, if I should mistakingly nominate somebody who’s running an award-free blog, it wasn’t intentional, and as is anyone’s choice to do, please just ignore the nomination.
- The Kindness Blog simply because I spend so much time there whenever I’m feeling down myself. They always manage to pick me back up. A truly amazing site.
- A Momma’s View. I always enjoy this ladies weekly picks, and her opinions on just about everything.
- Mother Hen Diaries. If you’ve yet to visit Mother Hen at her world famous chicken coop, then you still have laughs inside you just waiting to escape.
- Behind The White Coat. You don’t have to take my word for this one, this doctor is recently Freshly Pressed.
- Beautiful Life With Cancer. Caroline is not only one of the sweetest souls you’ll ever meet, but a published author whose book I am currently reading.
- Writing In Airplanes. This gentleman’s not only an amazing poet, but his taste in music is excellent.
- Grady P Brown – Author. This young man’s story is one that everyone should hear.
- Inside The Life Of Moi. I could say I follow this woman because she’s witty and charming and wise, but while all of that is true, I actually follow her because in comparison to hers, my posts kind of look short.
- Nutsrok. If you thought the art of storytelling was dead, lbeth will quickly change your mind about that.
- Vegetablurb. With the shape the worlds in in general, and the soil in particular, we could use a lot more people like Dan and his friends showing us the right way to do it.
- Moonlight and Madness. Lauren’s site is only in danger of being eclipsed by the wonder of Lauren herself.
- Gaia In Action. This lovely lady has one of the most beautiful sites I’ve seen in a long time, and a personality to match. Always a kind word, and beautiful photography look at as a bonus.
- Before Sundown. If you ever just need a place to go and unwind, check out the sunset gallery at this ladies site with pictures of sunsets from all over the world.
- Fighting For Becca. The sheer strength and courage of this young lady has never failed to amaze me. She is more than deserving of every award she can get.
- Big Red Carpet Nursing. Greg was the first person to nominate my site for an award, but I would have nominated his anyway. He’s always got a ton of stuff happening down his way, so if you’re looking for an interesting site…
And there we have it. So now I’ll just notify these people that have I’ve nominated, and everything will be just hunky-dory. Everybody keep healthy, and safe, and keep up the great writing. We’ll read you later.